Are you interested in writing for The Dead Walk? We are always looking for new writers to join our staff to provide relatable content to our every-growing website.
Please read all information below before applying:
- Must be comfortable contributing 2-5 articles a week at no less than 500 words per article; that being said, we are looking more for engaging articles with substance and relatable images than an actual word count.
- Articles can range from latest horror news, true crime news related to cannibalism/serial killers/etc, new horror film reviews, retro zombie/horror film reviews, lists (top 10 greatest, scariest movies ever, etc…), zombie/horror pop-culture opinionated pieces, music, video games, and book reviews, as well as other areas of interests.
- Product reviewing such as screeners, books/comics, etc are occasionally open for review and would be yours to keep.
- End date is at your discretion.
- There is a possibility of managing and contributing to social media accounts as well. (We are not looking for any marketing/social media business inquiries at this time).
- Would very much like a contributor who is knowledgeable about video games and would be able to contribute news and reviews for new and old video games.
- Also looking for a contributor who frequents the theater and would like to do reviews on theatrical films.
- No previous experience required but preferred.
A passion for the genre is a must!
If you believe you’d be a good fit to join our staff, please fill out our form HERE to start the process!